If you’re looking for a no-fuss approach to packing, look no further than the minimalist clothing brand, ADAY. Each piece is sustainable, technical, and apparopriate for every season; in other words, key wardrobe investment pieces. Many of the pieces are made from recycled materials, and the technical fabrics have features like thermo-regulation and wrinkle release. ADAY sells individual items (tees, tanks, dresses, pants, leggings, bras), uniform sets, as well as capsule wardrobes, so a collection of items mix and match well together.
[st_related]The 15 Best Sustainable Clothing Brands for Travelers[/st_related]
Price and Where to Buy: Individual pieces start at $65 on ADAY’s website.
How ADAY Clothing Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I tested the Cut it Out Pant and wore them on the plane, to dinners on a river cruise, and walking around a city. All of ADAY’s items are incredibly diverse and hold up to sweat, rain, and dirt.
- Value: 9/10. While individual items are a little pricey (around $100), the capsule and uniform purchase options allow you to save when buying items in bulk. Plus, the quality of items match their price and being all-season, the pieces 1) will last for years and 2) can work in any climate.
- Portability: 10/10. All of ADAY’s pieces are lightweight and made from technical fabric, so they don’t take up much packing space. And, if you shop the Carry-on Capsule wardrobe, you don’t even need to pack anything else for a weekend trip.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Sustainable, season-less, and high-performance clothing is everything and more that I look for in travel clothing.
Final Verdict: Whether you hate packing, need reliable basics, are looking for stylish and technical travel gear, or any or all of the above, ADAY has you covered.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Convertible Clothing for Travelers
- 17 Items to Double Your Wardrobe
- A Traveler’s Guide to Minimalist Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.